About her

My photo
Positively 4th Street, Texas, United States
the inner thoughts of a flower child of the south

Thoughts & Rants

Monday, July 11, 2011

Obsession

If you don't know by now that Anthropologie is the best clothing store in the world, well, now you know. I am officially obsessed with their beautiful and intricate clothing. Not only is it made with high quality material but it lasts forever and yes I mean to the end of the world. After finally fixing my laptop and bumper on my car I had enough money to go on a eBay Anthropologie rampage. (If you don't know by now that new clothing on Ebay is always half priced, well, now you know.) These are the things I bought with a huge smile on my face:

Photobucket
First is my favorite dress. I went into the Anthro and immediately was drawn to this beautiful dress. The skirt reminds me of a 1950'a style cut and the high waistline adds to the vintage look. Not only did it fit like a glove but the eyelet detailing on the entire dress is absolutely stunning. The hemline is also scalloped which was just the perfect cherry on top to the whole thing. What I love the most about this dress is that it is conservative and cute yet very sexy.

Photobucket
If you know anything about me you know that I adore crochet and lace. This top defines me, its feminine and trendy. Need I say more?

Photobucket
Once again, crochet and lace. I just cant resist. I feel so dainty and elegant wearing this top. If you haven't noticed, anything with a high waistline shall be mine.

Photobucket
Okay, yeah this is getting ridiculous. I just cant stop buying crochet and lace. What I love about this top is that it can be worn closed as a top and open on top of dress with a belt around it.

Photobucket
Corey Lynn Calter is a genius. These shorts are not only comfortable but they are also high waisted. (This is hard to find) They are also a beautifully soft material. Who loves short shorts? I do.

Photobucket
Last but not at all least, the infamous laced with grace dress. I have seen this dress ranted and raved about all over the internet so I thought why not go try it on? A dream I tell you, it is a dream. The intricate designs on this dress are beyond beautiful. This dress can be casual yet fancied up. It is just perfect!


Next post will be about the cheapest yet most beautiful line made by a beautiful lady!

1 comment:

  1. That green dress is so pretty... ugh I love Anthro so much! By the way, I just want you to know how much I love your blog, my dear :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete