About her

My photo
Positively 4th Street, Texas, United States
the inner thoughts of a flower child of the south

Thoughts & Rants

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

New Findings

Even as a kid I've always hated Kohl's. I'm not sure if its the department store smell or the intimidating size of the store but I've always hated it. So when my mother asked me to tag along with her a few weeks ago to Kohl's my initial answer was no. Then I thought might as well. What I found there completely surprised me. As some of you may know Lauren Conrad from The Hills has a clothing line exclusively with Kohl's and in my opinion it is one of the cutest clothing lines! I found some inexpensive casual dresses for only 30 dollars each! (This was only possible with my mothers Kohl's discount, they are originally 45)

Here are the lucky charms I took home with me:

Photobucket
This dress is adorable! The material is silk-like and it has the cutest cutout in the back! So trendy yet comfortable! My favorite part is the top, it is almost corset-like.

Photobucket
This dress is simple yet cute! It comes with a pink slip underneath and THAT is my favorite thing about her line. EVERYTHING is lined! It is not like forever 21 where nothing is lined.

Photobucket
You cannot see it in the picture but this dress has little birdies all over it! To be honest, I do not really like birds but they were too cute to resist! It even has a little bow at the very top over lining the chest area.

Photobucket
I saved my favorite for last! This dress is so ridiculously comfortable and the lining is incredibly soft! The waist tie around defines your waistline and the thick chiffon straps are beyond adorable. I wore this dress three times in a row because I am just so in love with it!

If you haven't already checked out Lauren Conrad's line, I highly suggest to! Maybe even sign up for a Kohl's charge card to receive an extra 30% off! And if you know me well, you know I will never buy anything unless it is on sale or half-priced :) This line is perfect for trendy girl trying to save a buck or two.

My next post will be about my favorite hairstyle! Tata!

1 comment: