About her

My photo
Positively 4th Street, Texas, United States
the inner thoughts of a flower child of the south

Thoughts & Rants

Thursday, July 14, 2011

Twisted

Now a days, my hair is always a complete mess. It either looks like lions mane or the hair of a untamed clump of fur. Long hair does not always equal beauty in my case. Is seems like in order to keep my hair looking decent I must wash it everyday or wrap it in some sort of head wrap at night. If not, I wake up looking like bride-zilla. Yet I found a new way to keep my hair in check! It's easy and takes only one minute to do! Yes ladies, the infamous braid! And there are so many ways to style it. A french braid, a mermaid tail, twisted in a bun, milk maid braids, to the side or right in the middle.

Here are some pics of some of my favorite twist-a-roos:
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
And here is me after achieving my first braid: (not the best of pictures, I know)
Photobucket

My next post will be about my favorite type of shoes!

5 comments: