About her

My photo
Positively 4th Street, Texas, United States
the inner thoughts of a flower child of the south

Thoughts & Rants

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Tumblr Tuesday

Today I thought i'd share with you only a few of my favorite pictures from my tumblr. I find photography and fashion to be two things that inspire me to the most. Photography for one because it is a moment shot in time that can never be replaced. The photographer shows everyone else the beauty that she/he sees through the lense. Fashion photography is one of my favorite forms of photography. You will find that most of my most loved pictures here are fashion photos. What people don't realize is the time and creativity that go into these photos. Disclaimer: None of the following photos are mine nor do they belong to me. Enjoy!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Hope everyone is having a wonderful Tuesday! Xoxo

1 comment: