About her

My photo
Positively 4th Street, Texas, United States
the inner thoughts of a flower child of the south

Thoughts & Rants

Friday, July 22, 2011

Vintage Loves

I stumbled across something the other day and fell deeply in love. Free People has a section on their online store called Vintage Loves that consists of beautiful vintage items. If you know me, you know that I thrive for vintage clothing. I used to own my own eBay store called TigerLily Vintage where I sold lightly used vintage clothing. At the time and still to this day, the reason I can no longer own an eBay store is because of schooling but one day when I have the time I hope to re-open once again. Okay back to Vintage Loves! This small collection of vintage items has dresses, skirts, old band t-shirts, bags, shoes and even small knick knacks like jewelry boxes. My favorite collection of theirs is the party girl collection! The dresses are so whimsical and inspiring. Seems perfect for a dress for a summer wedding! Here are a few of my favorites from this beautiful collection:

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

My little heart pitter patters even thinking about owning a dress so beautiful! *sigh* one day I will buy one just to stare at it in awe!

3 comments:

  1. So pretty. I adore the shoes ( I have a wedding next week, this is exactly the kind of pair I'd like to wear!!!)

    ReplyDelete