About her

My photo
Positively 4th Street, Texas, United States
the inner thoughts of a flower child of the south

Thoughts & Rants

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Wishlist Wensday

Lately more than ever I have been obsessed with buying dresses. Short dress here, long dress there, tiered dress over there. After all summer means dresses galore. Here are some dresses and other tid bits that I have been longing for this summer and where you can find them:
Photobucket
Strappy Dandelion Dress (here)

Photobucket
Rounded Godet Maxi Skirt (here)

Photobucket
Storyville Lace Chemise Tunic (here)

Photobucket
Jeffrey Campbell Buckled Up Wedge (here)

Photobucket
Chateau Lamp (here) It's a lamp! How cool is that?

Photobucket
Triangle View Wedges (here)

Photobucket
Aztec Dreaming Knuckle Ring (here)



I would also like to share with you a picture of a little project I completed today. I went out to searching for a comforter I liked and decided instead of buying the plain ol' set that I would mix and match the sheets and pillows. Since my bed is a sanctuary to me this was very important to me. Well, here it is:
Photobucket
Now it's time to snuggle up in it! Bye!

1 comment:

  1. I am so with you--- Dresses are the best! :)

    ~Ruth (ruthrmay.com)

    ReplyDelete